Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The World As I See It

I have seen everything during this senseless life in this world. I have seen good citizens die for doing the right time, and I have seen criminals live to a ripe old age. I know that no one in this world always does right. I told myself that i would be smart & try to understand all of this, but it was too much for me. The truth is beyond us. It's far too deep. So I decided to learn everything I could and become wise enough to discover what life is all about. At the same time, I wanted to understand why it's stupid and senseless to be an evil fool. What i learned is that "A bad woman is worse than death. It's a trap reaching out with body and soul to catch you". With all my wisdom I have tried to find out how everything fits together, but so far I have not been able to.

I did learn one thing: We were completely honest when God created us, but now we have twisted minds. Life is hard, but there is a time and a place for everything, though no one can tell the future. I cannot control the wind or determine the day of my death. There is no escape in time of wars, and no one can hide behind evil. I noticed all this and thought seriously about what goes on in this world. Why does one person have the power to hurt another? There is something else that doesn't make sense to me. Good citizens are treated as criminals, while criminals are honored as though they were good citizens. So i think we should get as much out of life as we possibly can. There is nothing better than to enjoy our food and drink and to have a good time. Then we can make it through this troublesome life that God has given us here on earth. I tried to understand what goes on in this world. I saw everything God does, and i realized that no one can really understand what happens. We may be very wise, but no matter how much we try or how much we claim to know, we cannot understand it all. I thought about these things. Then i understood that God has power over everyone, even those of us who are wise and live uprightly. Anything can happen to any of us, and so we never know if life will be good or bad. But exactly the same thing will finally happen to all of us, whether we live right or not. It's terribly unfair for the same thing to happen to each of us. We are mean and foolish while we live, and then we die... But as long as we live, we still have hope. Just as a live dog is better off than a dead lion. I know that we will die, but the dead don't know a thing. Nothing good will happen to them - they are gone and forgotten. their loves, their hates, and their jealous feelings have all disappeared with them. They will never again take part in anything that happens on this earth. So do I...that the same thing will happen. But still have hope and time to be HAPPY and ENJOY what God has been showing me to live on this temporary place.

No comments: