My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
he is mine forever.
~Psalm 73:26~
As I read this passage this verse stood out to me, as if God was literally sitting right beside me whispering it in my ear. This promise is one that I will always hold on to; HE IS MINE FOREVER. I don't know about you, but that is encouraging, comforting, and amazing that he would give us himself. He is our strength. I cannot say how many times within the last week I have had to rely on the Lord for my strength to make it through my situation. He always sees me through, no matter how small the trial in my life.
I hope this verse encourages you as much as it has me. Apply it to your own life. What has God done for you lately? How has he been your strength when you have failed and grown weak? Isn't it amazing that he is ours forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment