Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Friday, January 1, 2010

Dear God

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord thank you for the gift of Life. I treasure your word above all these. It keeps me from sinning against you. Open my mind and let me discover the wonders of your law. I live here as a stranger. Help me to know your commands and understand it more and more. Take away my foolish desires. Let me find the life by walking with you. You, Lord, are my choice. Give me wisdom & good sense. When you corrected me, it did me good because it taught me to study your laws. I would rather obey you than to have a thousand pieces of silver and gold. You created me and put me together. Make me wise enough to learn what you have commanded. I won't ever forget your teachings because You give me new life by following them. Your word is a lamp that gives life wherever i walk. They will always be my most prize possession and my source of joy. You are my place of safety and my shield. Your very word is my only hope. Keep your promise and don't let me stumble or let sin control my life. Please, Lord, hear my prayer and give me the understanding that comes from Your word because all of your teachings are what they ought to be. Keep me alive so I can praise You and let me find help in Your teachings. And lead me in righteousness that by Your Holy Spirit I may endure to the end.

In Jesus Name.
AMEN!

No comments: