Isaiah 65:10 "Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, for my people who seek me."
Welcome!
Sharon's Recent Post
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Dear God
Father God.. I know and I always look forward to the best plan you have instore for me. Lord I know that the time of harvest has come for me in my family. Lord please guides my path in leading the way for financial abundance. Father I thank you for putting me where I am right now I lift up all my problems, fears and anxiety and I put my wholehearted trust in you. Father God please help me find my niche and a job that I will truly enjoy and appreciate and at the same time, be instrumental in achieving my financial goals and my dreams for my family. Forgive me Lord for being impatient sometimes. I know every time will come to pass in your perfect timing. Lord I also pray that you may keep our family safe, united and reconciled for whatever misunderstanding that happened in the past God. This I ask in your mighty name. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment