Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I love You

I want you to know that I love you. I want you to know that I value everything you have given me. You gave me all the gifts I needed to be the person I am today. When I look in the mirror I see you both looking back at me. You have supported me when no one else would. The love you have showed amazes me. Every time I needed you, you were there. I may never find love with another man but I know unconditional love with you! I am proud to be your child. When I feel weak you are my strength. It has been seven years since I started this journey and I can say without a doubt I couldn’t have gone one day without you. I can be a monster and I can be weak… but when I need you, you never fail me. Everything I have done or will ever do is dedicated to you…. The best FATHER ever had in the whole world….. my everlasting GOD.

No comments: