HELLO! my name is SHARON ("SHANG" to my close friends). I am just a girl next to you with a slight twist! I felt I had some growing emotionally, and even more spiritually and there were so many things I had yet to experience in life. Now that I lived a bit. I am twenty-five years old today. June18, 2010.
I'm here on earth to try to give God the glory, failing miserably most of the time. But everyday I learn something more about God that I loved so dearly and the one that showed me so much grace.
I have a job that challenges me to deliver the evolution of how people meet face to face.And I'm passionate about: the "experience" that people will feel. Everything else I'm doing relates to individuals that I could possibly make something out of them and that is probably YOU.
I have friends who matter a great deal to me. Each of them do something different in my life, excite some part of my being, and give me hope that the future will continue to be comprised of friends and again that is probably YOU.
Today is my real birthday. Not for presents, but instead, for presence. So I'll make myself known to YOU. Over this next year, I will outgrow a lot of things. And I will focus on fewer things, to do them well. I will develop some new thoughts that I hope will proved interesting enough to keep me fixed up, and I will share as mush as humanly possible, with the hope that YOU proved out what I believed is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment