Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ask Me Anything

Ask me anything! Here are some of the questions:

  • I avoid people... noisy talk
  •  
  • I hate people... such a nitpicker
  •  
  • I'm desperate about... traveling to different countries
  •  
  • The most important in my life is... the one who valued my whole being --my mother
  •  
  • My most traumatic experience was... in a car accident when I was 4
  •  
  • My biggest fear... to cross across the street 
  •  
  • When I feel distress... I cut my hair in too short ^_^ 
  •  
  • The phrase I use to help me through frustrating times is... "This too shall pass"
  •  
  • I deal with gossips... it does not matter
  •  
  • Am I afraid of growing old? no, its an inevitable in man's life
  •  
  • The type of guys who turns me on... having a short cut nails
  •  
  • The type of guys who turns me off... a philandering guy
  •  
  • I lose my temper when... I can't find my things where I put in
  •  
  • I'm passionate about... the "experience" that people will feel
  •  
  • If there are three most important virtue in my life, it would be.... Trust, Respect and Humility

  •  If others ask me for some advice, I would tell... First, I would say, Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. Second, I would say, It is difficult to live among people you love & hold back from offering them advice. And third, I would say, I'm older but not necessarily wiser...the choice is up to them.

  • Three words that describes me... I'm single, I'm happy, I'm Blessed 
  •  
  • My wish is... wish that I had the wings like a dove so I could fly high and be at rest
  •  
  • If others say what is happening to me, I would tell... As far as I'm concerned I prefer to kept in silent vice to ostentatious virtue 
  •  
  •  If someone ask me about what is the meaning of life, my reply would be... Life itself has no meaning. It's an opportunity given to you for you to give life a meaning
  •  
  • Face to face with God I would tell Him... God, you are my everything!

    • No comments: