Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

People In My Life

There have been people throughout my life who have made a big impact in one way or another. I would like to take this time to thank these people. Undoubtedly, I will leave some people out as my memory isn't what it once was... but as I think of them, I will update this blog. For the most part, this list is in no particular order.




My mother Nelly, I love you and thank you for having you as my mother.. you are the best person i ever had in this world. As i remember you told me this word, "whatever you do and wherever you go you can go as long as you know what you do" .Up-to this time its always caved into my mind..thank  you for teaching me something i could not ever forget. "Thank You".









Rhoda, who is my bible study contact who learned to love the Lord in her life. I am so amazed how God teach her in wisdom and guidance...now she is clinging everything to God whatever she do.."Thank You"









Jercel, a student who is my contact in bible study..she's learning in walking in the Lord.. I'm happy of how God sought her a favor and bring blessing to her life..she currently passed the LET Board Exam for Teachers..my prayer that God will continue to bless her life and be a channel to other people exerting God's love. "Thank You"






                                                        




Ma'am Cherry, i cant find the right word to say, but her kindness and thoughtfulness is part of my visible  countenance you've seen.really best of me, reminds me of her. "Thank You".









Her name is Angeline, she's been my classmate during high school and I had a great moments with her since then she was one of my closest friends and up to this time we've been seeing and visiting each other. I really enjoyed her company. I'm blessed to have her and I want to utter this word "Thank you".




As I said, I am leaving people out. And I will continue to fill in the missing "thank you" as they come to me. This post will be ongoing tribute to the people who have made my life what it is today and what it will become. There is a special place in my heart for all of you.

No comments: