Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Monday, July 1, 2013

God, I'm Confused!

I fully surrender to the relationships, conflicts, and circumstances that are causing me to grow in dependence on you. I know that these are often not the things I expect nor the things I desire, but I pray that you would strengthen me to pursue you in the midst of it.

I ask for your forgiveness and your life to cover over my own inadequacies. I desire to relentlessly root out the relationships, habits and circumstances that tempt me to move away from you. I know this means I must give up my rights to my own way, my own will, and sometimes my own desires, but I pray you would strengthen me to flee from these and find my rest in you.

In the midst of my own uncertainty and insecurity, I bow my heart, my will and my mind to you.

May the storms of my life cause me to cling more tightly to the truth of your faithfulness, your providence and your sovereign care for me. May today be a day where I live in wonder, fully expecting to see your goodness in the life you’ve given me for today.

Amen.



No comments: