Welcome!

Html Free Code

Sharon's Recent Post

Thursday, October 19, 2017

What Are You Looking? For a man? For a woman?

Ask for me? I'm looking for a spiritually matured person.

First and foremost, I don't intend to just chasing a guy after guy but I'm serious to be with a man who has a pure in heart, the one who is matured enough to handle serious relationships in any situations or to whatever circumstances may arise, the one who is mindful to care about on his temperament (Galatians 5:22-23) if you know what I'm saying, then maybe you are the person I'm looking for.

Secondly, if you're a man who believe in God and accepted His son as your Lord and personal savior, surrendering your whole life to Him and serving Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and whose main purpose in life is to give God the glory and honor.

Thirdly, a man who is seeking for a serious relationships that may lead to marriage if God's permit it to happen. Know, that I'm not going to marry a man for the sake of human standards and culture but to the one who is emotionally, mentally, and spiritually matured person in the right time, in the right person and with God's permission. I'm not an outgoing person to just hanging around with friends and someone else that has no sense at all and just leave me behind. I'm a  bit serious person and I don't like playing with a man just for fun and pleasure. I do convicted that God is holy and pure so I myself should be like Him too. Purity is God's commands for us to abide. So, definitely, no premarital sex before marriage. I honor God, I respect my whole being and so I expect you to do the same to care and respect me in that aspects. I believe that marriage is a sacred covenant in the eyes of God... so, if you're a person who is too aggressive, then, you are not the right person for me.

Lastly, the most important thing to me for a man to look for, is an Ephesians man because if you are into it then surely I can be an Ephesians woman too in your life (Ephesians 5:22-28).

No comments: