I am just a very simple girl with very simple dreams... all I want to achieve is what we called real HAPPINESS.
A one simple word, yet so complicated and I just don't know why this very thing is so very tough and difficult to achieve. In 30 years of my existence, I've been so much in life and been to OOPPSSS and back... I ought to achieve things I desired so much but unfortunately, things doesn't happened on my favor. I failed with so many aspects in my field of life. I have a lots of questions, but living each day made me realized that everything happened for million reasons.
As I continue with my journey, I met almost all faces of life and mingle with lots of people... deal with them, laugh with them, make friends with them... but the most exciting to top of it, was when I met the man I thought I would spent my life with sharing memories with him, where I kept holding on... I was hurt, feel disappointed? YES, but I don't have the strength to hate him... I loved him for no reasons but I was being able to accept it in my system that we were really not meant for each other... its true that some people would come to your life to teach you, to hurt you, to love you and to made you learned.
However, I never want to make myself a loser... I still believe in happy ending maybe not with him but I'm pretty sure that there is someone in store for me... to share my every breathe with him till we become old and gray that he will love and fight for me for simply being me despite my shortcomings and differences.
Now, I learned that life has its own dilemma to play... with you, with him, with anybody else, of course with mine... but life is wonderful if we learn how to leave and I'm looking forward for brighter days to come. It's a happy day and I loved it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment